 Castle / 5616
Re: More outpourings from my little brain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 18:01:07 GMT

Heather Patey wrote:
In the meantime, you might like some of the fixtures
in http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=720, my virtual house.  I
want to make some nice interiors for my castles eventually, too.

Wow.  Wow.  Very nice.  I'm envious.  That stove is very slick.  You can
decorate our house any time!  :-,

Question:  What's that large brown thing on the second spice rack?  (If it was
in our house, it'd be Barbara's cat.  :-)

Barbara and I have tried our hand at minifig furnishings -- Barbara's stuff is
at:

http://www.io.com/~jsproat/bambam/LEGO/miscall.html

...and I have some stuff starting at:

http://www.io.com/~jsproat/lego/a_day_in_the_life_of/1e.html

I like
working on small things because they're quick to do, don't take up much space
(the new castle covers over a third of my work table) and easy to LDraw.  A
challenge to get to work sometimes, too, like this one.

I do microfig-scale models for the exact same reason.  It's a little more
satisfying when you can finish a decent model in just a dozen pieces, as
opposed to 1000+!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

NOBODY likes to see innocent people hurt in the way of justice...
  but I guess there are worse things.
   - "McKeegan"