 Castle / 5601
    Re: My first Castle MOC has been started - more pictures! —Richard Marchetti
   (...) By all means continue, looks cool so far. I particurly like the picture where there is more "narrative" at work -- as where the boat is coming out from underneath the bridge. Once you develop some characters, I'm sure it will be a great (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

        Re: My first Castle MOC has been started - more pictures! —Frank Filz
   (...) Of course there's the minor detail that sailboats can't make it under the bridge... 6057 is a _little_ shorter than the ship from 6277, but only by a brick or two. (...) If you look at my postings over in lugnet.off-topic.debate, you'll (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)