 Castle / 5618
5617  |  5619
Subject:
My Site Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 01:46:45 GMT

Well, I've done it, my website is updated.  No, sorry, no new things have been
added, but things have been made more purdy.  The character pages have been
made more clean, and my castle page now was thumbnails.  So now all you castle
heads who have no patience for clicking on text links now have a green light to
surf to your hearts desire.

www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html