 Castle / 3002
3001  |  3003
Subject:
3000th message! (was: Re: Pink wizards and customizing pieces (was: Re: 5824 - the inside story)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 01:20:31 GMT

Hey, I actually hit the 3000th post to .castle without even trying!
Cool!

Congratulations on reaching this! I really love this group and hope we keep
going at this rate, soon we'll catch up with Robotics, Trains and Star Wars!

(After all, the SW excitement will die off, it is reducing as we speak.
.trains is already weakening, and soon will even weaken even more since TLC
will probably stop producing trains. Robotics traffic is already slowing
down... But the classy and classic Castle theme will get stronger every day!)

-Shiri

p.s. this is on the humoristic note, but I'm willing to take this to .debate
if you want to ;)