 Belville / 155
Re: 5824 - the inside story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 02:12:42 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote in message ...
1 lt. blue fairy (ugh!)

She looks like she's been asphyxiated!

lol! She's really useless, I'm gonna have four of these now in different
colors. How fun...

Tell me about it, I have 10 of these in light blue alone, plus several in
other colors!

Yes, that's true Yellow!
After 2 5824s and a 5823 I have 11 blue gems, 5 pink ones, 2 yellow, and 3
clear gems, plus 2 reds and a green I had earlier!

After 10 copies of 5824, you don't want to know about how many gems I
have... I may have to start sorting by color... At least my pirates will
have lots of treasure to go after, and the castles will have plenty of
treasure to guard.

Frank