 Belville / 153
Re: 5824 - the inside story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 01:22:13 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:
In lugnet.belville, Jeff Johnston writes:
Shiri wrote:

(CP to .castle because they were interested about the gems)
1 white rabbit

Can the rabbit hold things securely, or to things like the shovel and
such rattle around in his grip?

The shovel rattles, but the carrot can be stuck securely if you push it down
to it's legs.

But no armies of spear or sword-wielding rabbits for me, I guess.  Now *that*
would be a sight to see in Castle World...

2 orange carrots w/green rods (separable)
1 lt. blue fairy (ugh!)

She looks like she's been asphyxiated!

lol! She's really useless, I'm gonna have four of these now in different
colors. How fun...

I know Craig plans to drill out her head to make a minifig hairpiece...

(so do I need a Yellow Wizard now?  And a Pink one?)

A pink wizardess, maybe!
Would a yellow wizard be naked?
:-)

And to think I avoided saying exactly that to avoid "corrupting young minds".
;)

(OK, I was pretty corrupt when I was 15 too...)

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m