 Belville / 151
Re: 5824 - the inside story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 23:43:07 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Jeff Johnston writes:
Shiri wrote:

(CP to .castle because they were interested about the gems)
1 white rabbit

Can the rabbit hold things securely, or to things like the shovel and
such rattle around in his grip?

The shovel rattles, but the carrot can be stuck securely if you push it down
to it's legs.

2 orange carrots w/green rods (separable)
1 lt. blue fairy (ugh!)

She looks like she's been asphyxiated!

lol! She's really useless, I'm gonna have four of these now in different
colors. How fun...

1 blue peasant "bucket-bag"

Is this standard LEGO blue or 'light blue' - it's difficult to tell from
the pic...

Standard blue. It really is hard - for example the fairy looks blue but she's
actually lt. blue.

2 brown 2x2 round plates

Barrel tops! 8)  Now the rum can stop spilling everywhere when they load
it onto my ships...

My thoughts exactly!

1 trans. pink w/sparkles tower piece, measuring 6x8x8

Eugh.  (Maybe I'll be able to trade them.)

Good luck...

5 lt. green 1x1 plates w/grabber (whatever it's called)

Hmm, which kind of 'grabber'? If you stuck a spear in it, would it be vertical
or horizontal?

Umm, the grabber comes instead of the stud, and the spear is horizontal. I
hope that's clear enough. If not, LMK and I can post a pic in my site.

And now, for the moment you've all been waiting for:
5 trans blue gems!
2 trans pink gems!
1 trans yellow gem!
and, the best part:
1 trans (clear) gem!

Mmm, gems.  Need gems.  That's true trans-yellow and not the trans-yellowgreen
that shows up in the Ninja sets?  Coool...

Yes, that's true Yellow!
After 2 5824s and a 5823 I have 11 blue gems, 5 pink ones, 2 yellow, and 3
clear gems, plus 2 reds and a green I had earlier!

(so do I need a Yellow Wizard now?  And a Pink one?)

A pink wizardess, maybe!
Would a yellow wizard be naked?
:-)

-Shiri