 Belville / 159
Re: Warrior Rabbits and Queen Cleo's vehicle (was Re: 5824 - the inside story)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 13:32:21 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Jeff Johnston writes:
Shiri wrote:

In lugnet.belville, Jeff Johnston writes:
But no armies of spear or sword-wielding rabbits for me, I guess.  Now
*that* would be a sight to see in Castle World...

Yes, it would!
For your amusement:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/NonCastle.html

OK, that does it, I'm gettin' me a rabbit. 8)

Me Too!!  Those Rabbits are way cool!  Now I can fully reenact Monty
Python's "The Holy Grail" :).

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/