 Castle / 3000
2999  |  3001
Subject:
Pink wizards and customizing pieces (was: Re: 5824 - the inside story)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 01:01:23 GMT

As long as this thread is being revived, I might as well 'publish' an idea I'm
developing...

In lugnet.belville, Jeff Johnston writes:
Shiri Dori wrote:
In lugnet.belville, Jeff Johnston writes:

(so do I need a Yellow Wizard now?  And a Pink one?)

A pink wizardess, maybe!

I decided to develop this and am currently working on my Sorceress' character
and connection to my story. (I'm looking for pink legs for this purpose as I
mentioned in .b-s-t)
Obviously features will include a pink magic wand and a staff with a pink
gem...
I'm debating with myself whether to give her some hair, a black wizard hat, or
to paint a hat pink. Hmmm... tough decision. Although I have experimented with
some minor customizations, I haven't let paint come near my lego yet. Not to
mention I don't feel totally comfortable customized the holy Brick <grin>.
It seems to me like, in a lot of cases, painting is the easy way out (unless
you do extremely out there things that simply can't be acheived without
modifying a piece) when other alternatives can be used (like mixing-and-
matching arms and legs from existing pieces).

Well, this is getting o-t... (or is it?)

-Shiri