 Belville / 145
144  |  146
Subject:
5824 - the inside story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 03:16:31 GMT

(CP to .castle because they were interested about the gems)

I got my Belville 5824s today, so here's an update on what each contains: (for
$9 only!)

3 white fabuland fences
2 white trellises (sp?)
1 white rabbit
2 orange carrots w/green rods (separable)
1 lt. blue fairy (ugh!)
1 trans fairy wings (fabric)
1 blue heart-shaped pack with BV bows and head-gear
1 trans. pink magic wand
1 white 2x1 plate with center stud
1 lt. yellow 6x8 plate
1 lt. green 8x8 "brick" (like the 6091 small bases, but different color)
1 blue peasant "bucket-bag"
1 green rope w/short rods (seen in ninja lines)
1 clear "head" w/printing of strawberries (it is the size of a minifig head)
1 trans (clear) 2x2x1.6 glass cover (seen in adventurers)
1 pink pot
1 pink frying pan
2 lt. yellow 1x4x2 arches
1 lt. yellow 2x4 plate
1 green 2x4 plate
1 medium-shade-green 4x4 plate (the Scala color, maybe?)
2 brown 2x2 round plates
1 trans. pink w/sparkles tower piece, measuring 6x8x8
2 green freestyle flower-stems
4 freestyle flower-petals: 2 lt. pink, 1 lt. blue, 1 lt. green.
1 pink watering can
2 pink cherry pieces (scala originated?)
4 +1xtra trans green 1x1 "dots" (round plates)
1 +1xtra trans orange 1x1 "dots" (round plates) (Yay!)
1 trans orange 1x1x1 cone
5 lt. green 1x1 plates w/grabber (whatever it's called)
2 town flower packs, each containing 4 flowers: 1 pack yellow, 1 pack lt. pink
1 blue shovel
1 yellow pack containing a butterfly, a ladybug, a flower and a bow
1 blue box, approx. 4x4x1, with no connection to lego whatsoever except for a
rod-sized hole on the top and a trademark.

And now, for the moment you've all been waiting for:
5 trans blue gems!
2 trans pink gems!
1 trans yellow gem!
and, the best part:
1 trans (clear) gem!

This is my first set inventory! It was fun!

HTH,

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego