 Belville / 194
Re: Warrior Rabbits and Queen Cleo's vehicle (was Re: 5824 - the inside story)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 00:22:51 GMT

I remember when yellow Classic Space guys first came out, my mom and I were at
the store and she saw them first and handed me a box. I said "But these guys
are *naked* Mom!" and put them back. *smirk*

-Cheese

In lugnet.belville, Jeff Johnston writes:
<snip-snippy-snipsnip>
Would a yellow wizard be naked?
:-)

And to think I avoided saying exactly that to avoid "corrupting young • minds".
(OK, I was pretty corrupt when I was 15 too...)
Hey, I'm not corrupt! I'm just curious! ;-)

Well, we always thought that the yellow Classic Space guys were pretty tough,
going out into space with nothing but a helmet, some air tanks, and a tattoo
of the LEGO Space Force symbol on their chest...