 Castle / 3031
Re: Warrior Rabbits and Queen Cleo's vehicle (was Re: 5824 - the inside story)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 11:19:37 GMT

"Mike Steele" wrote...
Wow!  I expanded my vocabulary today.  I built one of these things two • days ago
and didn't know what it was called.  Today, I'm reading old messages from • a
month ago that I missed, and I find this posting.  What an odd • coincidence.
LUGNET isn't just entertaining, it's also educational!

Great thing, this LUGNET, isn't it.
While you're still sitting with your dictionary, try checking up the
spelling of the word
emperor. =)

BTW, thanks for pointing the word palanquin out for the rest of us
vocabularly
disabled. *grin*

// Eric (also learning)