 Belville / 159
  Re: Warrior Rabbits and Queen Cleo's vehicle (was Re: 5824 - the inside story)

(...) Me Too!! Those Rabbits are way cool! Now I can fully reenact Monty Python's "The Holy Grail" :). Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) My Creations at: (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Warrior Rabbits and Queen Cleo's vehicle (was Re: 5824 - the inside story)

(...) Hey, Jeff and Eric, I've got those two rabbits open to trade if you want. LMK. -Shiri (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle)