 Belville / 152
Re: 5801 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 23:46:09 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Frank Filz writes:

Jeff Johnston wrote in message <389472AF.AF5FCB4E@mediaone.net>...
Anyone who's seen a 5801 Millimy the Fairy in the 'flesh' (so to speak)...

What are the chrome doohickeys on top of the treasure chest?  Are the globe
and the plate all one piece or are they separate?  What's inside the chest?

The chrome dohickies are one piece. Too bad they aren't a 1x2 tile w/center
stud and a ball, but still a useable piece.

Yeah, it's a nice deco piece for my castles. Between 5571 and the BV yacht, I
got tons of chrome pieces and will be involving them with my castle from now
on ;-)

I don't think their was much in
the chest. Note that this chest is 4x6, it isn't the 3x4 adventurers box.

I'll be getting 5801 soon (my S@H order was backordered) so I can check.

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/