 Castle / 2836
Re: Where is everybody?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 07:15:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bill Farkas writes:
Where are all the usual suspects? Pawel? Shiri? Craig? Jeffs? Erics? Anyone?
Where are you guys? Is there some secret CW meeting that they're hiding from
the rest of us? What gives? Lugnet.castle posts are way down, what's goin' on?
Have you all been abducted by Lego aliens?

Bill

I may not be a "usual suspect" but I am a definite lurker = )

I have spent much of my usual Lugnet browsing time workig on my Ninja
fortress and amassing an army of over 300 Samurai, Ninja, and Ronin.  I have
taken inspiration from many of the recent pictures and storylines; now I am
working on a story for Castleworld.  I am attemtping to get some pictures
ready also...

As with many other members of Lugnet, my building and thread participation
time has been cut short due to sorting recent acquisitions (over 50 lbs from
all themes).  I ran out of many basic bricks and plates working on my
projects forcing me to buy in bulk....that TRU 12 piece bucket sale came
along at the right time too....

I would love to do a Asian-style village now.....but I am running out of
space inside the walls of my fortress (as well as my apartment).

I eagerly look forward to the next round of CW updates