 Castle / 2889
Re: Where is everybody?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 19:37:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
Bill Farkas wrote:

Where are all the usual suspects? Pawel? Shiri? Craig? Jeffs? Erics? Anyone?
Where are you guys? Is there some secret CW meeting that they're hiding from
the rest of us?

No!  no.  We're...not...hiding anything.  Not at all.  Really.

Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero. Zilch, I tell you! Back off!

:)

What gives? Lugnet.castle posts are way down, what's goin' on?
Have you all been abducted by Lego aliens?

Hmm...I think Shiri was on her way to Florida sometime soon - she might be
visiting The Mouse even as we speak.

Close... I went to the Mouse House on friday (keep the best for last :)
I only returned today at 5am, I'm catching up now...

I was expecting the post count to be past 3000 by the time I get back, but I'm
glad I'll still get a chance to shoot for the 3000th post (j/k :o)

I've been kept busy with work and
karate, dunno about the others.

Oh, and Karl?  I've got a message for you from the Most Auspicous Aggregation
of Jeffs. Message goes as follows:  Do not think you can defeat us,  you silly
person. (klonks you on the head with a LEGO mace)  Nyah nyah.  Message ends.

Pu-leez!

Take this message to your leader, Jeff:
"Shiris will take over the world.
There is nothing you can do to stop this.
Back off and you won't get hurt... much."

-Shiri