 Castle / 2826

Subject:
Where is everybody?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 03:20:36 GMT

Where are all the usual suspects? Pawel? Shiri? Craig? Jeffs? Erics? Anyone?
Where are you guys? Is there some secret CW meeting that they're hiding from
the rest of us? What gives? Lugnet.castle posts are way down, what's goin' on?
Have you all been abducted by Lego aliens?

Bill

Re: Where is everybody?!
Where are all the usual suspects? Pawel? Shiri? Craig? Jeffs? Erics? Anyone?
Where are you guys? Is there some secret CW meeting that they're hiding from
the rest of us? What gives? Lugnet.castle posts are way down, what's goin' on?
Have you all been abducted by Lego aliens?

Bill

Don't worry Bill, me and my dead fish are still here, we just decimated the
Jeffa_AND_all the Erics. You should have been there. Can't speak for Shiri,
Pawel or Craig, though. But don't worry, the rest will be back after they
finish licking their wounds. HA!

<<KM>>

Re: Where is everybody?!
In lugnet.castle, Karl Martinson writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bill Farkas writes:
Where are all the usual suspects? Pawel? Shiri? Craig? Jeffs? Erics? Anyone?
Where are you guys? Is there some secret CW meeting that they're hiding from
the rest of us? What gives? Lugnet.castle posts are way down, what's goin'
on?  Have you all been abducted by Lego aliens?

I've been preping for an auction and practicing my Wifflebatsmanship.  :)

Don't worry Bill, me and my dead fish are still here, we just decimated the
Jeffa_AND_all the Erics.   You should have been there.

Ya know, you should really stop eating those funky beans before bed.  They
apparently give you really wierd dreams.  :)

Jeff
"Growf!"
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/

Re: Where is everybody?!