 Castle / 2830
Re: Where is everybody?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 03:50:52 GMT

Bill Farkas wrote:

Where are all the usual suspects? Pawel? Shiri? Craig? Jeffs? Erics? Anyone?
Where are you guys? Is there some secret CW meeting that they're hiding from
the rest of us?

No!  no.  We're...not...hiding anything.  Not at all.  Really.

What gives? Lugnet.castle posts are way down, what's goin' on?
Have you all been abducted by Lego aliens?

Hmm...I think Shiri was on her way to Florida sometime soon - she might be
visiting The Mouse even as we speak.  I've been kept busy with work and
karate, dunno about the others.

Oh, and Karl?  I've got a message for you from the Most Auspicous Aggregation
of Jeffs. Message goes as follows:  Do not think you can defeat us,  you silly
person. (klonks you on the head with a LEGO mace)  Nyah nyah.  Message ends.

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m