 Castle / 2959
Re: Where is everybody?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 12:27:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mohan Ravi writes:
Huh isn't this waay off topic???

Well, if you think something is off-topic you can direct it somewhere else.

You can do this by cross-posting to the group you want (simply add the group's
name to the 'newsgroups' area if you're using web interface) and then write
the group's name again in 'Followup-to' area. Any replies to your post will be
directed to the new group.

That's what I did here, with lugnet.admin.general as the newsgroup. Note,
there are quite a few groups for off-topic discussions, and you can have your
discussion there!

HTH,
-Shiri