 Castle / 2842
Re: Where is everybody?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 13:19:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bill Farkas writes:
Where are all the usual suspects? Pawel? Shiri? Craig? Jeffs? Erics? Anyone?
Where are you guys? Is there some secret CW meeting that they're hiding from
the rest of us? What gives? Lugnet.castle posts are way down, what's goin' on?
Have you all been abducted by Lego aliens?

Looks to his left... Looks to his right...  Your right! Were did everyone go!
:-).

Anyway I have been mostly lurking.  Most of my free time has been spent
building lately.  Nothing has been officially posted yet but if you want a
sneak peak you can look at these pic's.

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/temp/

The main new thing is the wall and gate.  I have added pictures every day this
week except yesterday.  The corner wall section was reworked yesterday so it is
slightly different now.  I also did a little rework on the roof line of my Inn
yesterday (no pic's yet).  Basically if you look at this pic you can see 2
windows on the second floor that are higher than the rest.  Well I put them in
line with the other windows, pushed back the roof above those windows and had
is slope in with the rest of the roof on that side of the Inn.  It looks much
cleaner now.

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/temp/PIC00009.JPG

I will probably get a few more sneak pic's up tonight in this directory and I
might update my Inn page with new pic's.  I won't be adding a page for my Gate
and wall until next week probably because there are still a few changes I have
planned.  One obvious change will be to take the dkGray around the windows at
the top of the gate and replace it with Gray (need more arches) and I might
push the windows away from each other and to the side a bit but I am not sure
on that yet.

Anyway I am here and at work trying to build my city allthough that's about all
the wall you will probably see for a while because I have run very low on some
key parts for the wall.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/