 Castle / 2841
Re: Set 4811 - small poly bag set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 13:00:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Little writes:
I just happened across the small poly bag set (4811) for the 2000 castle
series, yesterday and I just have to comment on it. Price and piece counts
aside, this is one of the neatest sets in the new castle lineup. I have all
the 2000 castle sets, except for the largest (most expensive) two and was
rather disappointed with them, overall, but I love this little set. And the
fact that it only costs $2.00 is even better! Granted, as far as pieces go,
there isn't a great assortment, but looking at it strictly as a model it's
great! Anyway . . . just wanted to praise this little set. I guess great
things do come in small poly-bags, afterall . . ..

Agreed on all points!!!  I have 5 allready and am probably going to get another
5 or 6 this weekend.  I think for $2 you can't beat it.  The only thing I think
this set is missing is a Sword if this set had a DkGray sword it would be
perfect A+, 10.0 as it is I think it is an A, 9.5 in terms of bang for the
buck.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/