 Castle / 2825
Re: Set 4811 - small poly bag set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 03:20:34 GMT

Yeah, I've just seen it recently also. It's popped up in all the local TRU's
here in SoFla (South Florida). I come across six TRU's on a regular basis • while
I'm working and they all got it just this week...and...(sobbing bitterly)... I
have no money right now!! I was gonna put about 40 of 'em on the CC and then
came to my senses.

How are most people using this fig, as a mounted soldier or as a foot soldier?
Sword, spear or axe? I'm undecided, I think they would look great on horses • but
I'm not sure if the helmet is appropriate. Was this helmet for a particular
form of combat/usage or is the rim for looks and not function?

Bill

-I got a bunch of the King Leo sets and switched the parts around. Now I have 6
lionshirts with red arms and kettle helmets wielding big axes, and 6
armorshirts with blue arms and old fixed grille-type helmets as mounted knights
with the lion shields and lances. I switched the heads too because the king's
head didn't look good behind the grille. Why did they think we needed a king in
every set? I'll probably get a bunch of the defence archers and give them plain
swords.
-Marc