 Castle / 2838
Re: Where is everybody?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 08:41:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bill Farkas writes:
Where are all the usual suspects? Pawel? Shiri? Craig? Jeffs? Erics? Anyone?
Where are you guys? Is there some secret CW meeting that they're hiding from
the rest of us? What gives? Lugnet.castle posts are way down, what's goin' on?
Have you all been abducted by Lego aliens?

Bill

  yeah... gypsy moth has un-zapped me just long enough to post!

  i'm just workin' and lurkin'! jason catena's desire for bondage(!?), the
multitude of jeffy thunders(!), and karl martinson's freaky nude polka-dot
fish-capades(??) haven't escaped my notice!  :-)

  well, back to miss moth and those insectoid experiments...

  later ~ craig~
  "imaginary land surveyer to the stars"