 Castle / 2832
Re: Where is everybody?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 04:08:34 GMT

Where are all the usual suspects? Pawel? Shiri? Craig? Jeffs? Erics? Anyone?
Where are you guys? Is there some secret CW meeting that they're hiding from
the rest of us? What gives? Lugnet.castle posts are way down, what's goin' on?
Have you all been abducted by Lego aliens?

Well ... for right now things are pretty stagnant in my Lego life.  School
and work are among the two things that I am most concerned with at the
moment and I don't want to burn out.

As soon as the green slopes come from Eric and I possibly acquire some red
bricks in bulk, I'm going to do a few neat things.  A few Legoredos arrived
from France (Thanks DYA;), so I will be putting those to good use (The City
inside the Forest).

Verneer, Ewan, and a secret guest are on their way to Jason Catena where he
will take care of them and take some neat pictures.  A cross-ballad in
the making, and also the 9th chapter of The Verneer Chronicles.

The website right now is not being touched (other than little updates)
because of the changes being implemented.

I've also been spending time analyzing Dave Eaton's and Eric Kingsley's
creations - especially the walls and gates.  I am going to be doing some
serious thinking on how I can implement the wall pieces into a mostly brick
wall.  For this I need to red pieces.  If it works out the way I am
imagining it, this will be a very impressive looking wall (possibly structure).

-- pn