 Castle / 2905
Re: Where is everybody?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:24:31 GMT

Snip
Take this message to your leader, Jeff:
"Shiris will take over the world.
There is nothing you can do to stop this.
Back off and you won't get hurt... much."

HaHa HA- Pitiful mortals-You think numbers and stinky Fish will Save you
Beware The wraith of the lone ravi and clan Shadow wolf....and THE BRINJAL OF
DEATH....

actualy i'm killing time waiting for my O'level results to come back and i'm a
little too stressed to post any messages two days left
                               commander Ravi Clan Shadow Wolf(Wow i'm naming
a minifig after meself)