 Castle / 2906
Re: Different kind of castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:30:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Paul Davidson writes:
In fairness to the sub-theme, there *is* another terrific Ninja MOC site,
with a large enclosed Ninja stronghold.  To my consternation, I cannot find
it in my links -- if anyone knows the site I'm talking about, please speak
up. :)

That would be Michael Hopkins' Ninja Superfortress.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Theater/3217/Lego/Ninja.html

The castle I'm working on right now is more along the lines of an English-style
castle with Ninja elements than a truly authentic Japanese castle, but I'm
learning what the samurai castle layouts actually were.