 Castle / 2907
Re: Where is everybody? (again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:45:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:

Seriously though, .castle has been topping the traffic reports for the past
month-and-some, only suddenly to drop from 300 weekly posts to 100...

Stuff happens.  Stuff like tests and work and... well, you get the idea.

Maybe it has to do with the holiday, some of us had a week off.. (MA has
february break... anyone else?)

February break?!?  In my day, there were no breaks, and we had to cut down
trees to make our own pencils and we made our own LEGO bricks, too.(1)

Eric "the" Lind

(1)"My day", meaning, non-college level school, ended 5 years ago.  We didn't
get any breaks, other than 2 days for Thanksgiving, 2-3 weeks for Christmas,
and 1 week for Spring, plus assorted federal holidays.  I've heard rumors of
colleges on the East Coast getting a week off in the fall, but so far, it
hasn't happened in Colorado.