 Castle / 2909
Re: Where is everybody? (again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 16:25:04 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

My my, I guess you guys just can't get along without me.
I leave for one week and you deteriarate so much... You're helpless!
<grin, duck, run>

Seriously though, .castle has been topping the traffic reports for the past
month-and-some, only suddenly to drop from 300 weekly posts to 100...

Maybe it has to do with the holiday, some of us had a week off.. (MA has
february break... anyone else?)

As far as I know, this is a Massachusetts phenomenon only (though it may
include other New England states). Instead of the more usual March or
Easter spring break most places have, Massachusetts has always had two
spring breaks, one President's Day week and one Patriot's Day week (the
Monday closest to April 19, nothing to do with the football team instead
it has to do with the shot heard round the world, Revere's ride, and all
that).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com