 Castle / 2895
Re: Where is everybody? (again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 22:07:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bill Farkas writes:
In lugnet.castle, Karl Martinson writes:
Hey, where is everybody? This is the first time in a long while that .castle
has been quiet for almost 24hours. Hello, jeffs, erics, others?

i'm getting scared...
<<KM>>

You should talk. You drove away all the jeffs and erics. You and your dead
fish! So many of them just delurked and you scared them off!! Nice going Karl.
Make them come back. You've just gotta make them come back.

It's not my fault!! :( It's just my loving personality! :)

<<KM>>

Lassie, where are they boy?
Woof!
I think he's trying to tell us something!

I need to sleep...
Bill