 Castle / 2878
Subject:
Where is everybody? (again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 23:11:44 GMT

Hey, where is everybody? This is the first time in a long while that .castle
has been quiet for almost 24hours. Hello, jeffs, erics, others?

i'm getting scared...
<<KM>>

Re: Where is everybody? (again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 23:47:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Karl Martinson writes:
Hey, where is everybody? This is the first time in a long while that .castle
has been quiet for almost 24hours. Hello, jeffs, erics, others?

i'm getting scared...
<<KM>>

I am sorting ....sorting....sorting.....

I would guess the silence indicates a huge CW update coming soon = )  (and
lots of building)

Re: Where is everybody? (again)