 Castle / 2924
Re: Different kind of castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 20:45:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kung-Khoon Quah writes:
The Shogun parades before the masses with his swordsmen and spearmen.

I have been looking around and have not seen a MOC of a Japanese Castle,
the central donjon to be precise, and decided to spend a few days making one.
This is my very first full size building and probably the most ambitious
to date of anything I have done.

Very nice, Kung-Khoon! Your castle reminds me quite a bit of Odowara castle.
See my pictures of the real structure at:
<http://www.baylug.org/ninja/history2.html>

Makes we want to start working on my Japanese Castles again. It's been a while
since I've done any building on them.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing a 5 story version.

-Michael

http://www.baylug.org/ninja/