 Castle / 2888
Re: [CW] A Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 19:29:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shawn H. Golley writes:
I plan to spend a lot of time this weekend working on my Castle World story
and characters and structures, etc. I have a quick question, how would one get
out of the Oriental (read: Ninja) land and to normal castle land?

Hi Shawn,

One could get there any way you like.
By sea, by land, or... by RDPs.

The infamous Revolving Door Portals. Idea was first raised by Craig... see
bottom of this message and some of the replies to it:
http://www.lugnet.com/castle/?n=2272

We gave s'more thought to the idea in this thread:
http://www.lugnet.com/castle/?n=2278

HTH,
Shiri