 Castle / 2877
Re: [CW] A Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 03:37:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shawn H. Golley writes:
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shawn H. Golley writes:
I plan to spend a lot of time this weekend working on my Castle World story
and characters and structures, etc. I have a quick question, how would one • get
out of the Oriental (read: Ninja) land and to normal castle land?

TIA, Shawn H. Golley

... by boat, via magic, ... heck - get creative;)  Verneer and Ewan are on
their way to see Atsidi Delsin, and they are getting there using a boat.

-- pn

Thanks, and who is Atsidi Delsin?
I think i'll use a boat...

Ah, that would be my blacksmith (my signature character in Castle World). He's
done a fair bit of travelling, having been on a boat for several years and
visited lots and lots of places. (He's also the thread I'm using to tie all my
varied creations together.)

The way I think of it is that I've got a little bit of the Oriental Realms as
my own lands (three realms mapped out at nanofig scale and everything).
Everywhere I can get to by land is Oriental; across the great blue Legocean
lies the Occidental Realms.

That said, there's been in my opinion enough travel between the lands to
justify a few non-Oriental touches in my construction and minifigs (at least I
hope so, or Ninja will be the only theme I can use parts from!).

I also understand that Revolving Doors which have been appropriately enchanted
can be used as transportation to other realms, for everyone without a pirate
set to show the voyage :(including me).