 Castle / 2835
Re: Thoughts on using yellow for a castle...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 06:48:53 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Brouwer writes:

I am interested in what others might think.  Do you like the Yellow Castle?
Do you think yellow can work on a large scale?

I think yellow is awesome for a castle. White is great too! While grey might
be more accurate, there's a certain "brightness" lent to a fortress filled
with smiling minifigs. It's also just the right color to really get people's
attention, perhaps catching them off-guard.

-Tom McD.
when replying, some have mistaken road-kill armadillos for spamcakes.