 Castle / 2794
Re: Thoughts on using yellow for a castle...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:26:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes:

I have also been working on building my gate and wall for my city.  I had not
meant to publish these pictures yet but if you are interested you can see my
gate here.  (This is just a directory for unpublished pictures.  Oops now my
secret is out!!  :-).

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/temp/

Wow!  Eric, this is awesome!

eric