 Off-Topic / Fun / 4530
Re: Thoughts on using yellow for a castle...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 01:23:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:
Eric Lind wrote:

Rise up, fellow Eri[ck]s!(1)  We'll have to wear authentic, hornless Viking
helms or something like that to distinguish us.  Actually, look for non-
naked, non-blue people.  Yeah, that'd work.

Don't forget about Eric the half-a-bee....;-)

Cyril Connelly?

No, Semi-car##### - whoops, family forum! ;)

(for the humour impaired, I'm making fun of me)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/