 Off-Topic / Fun / 4550
Re: Thoughts on using yellow for a castle...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 22:08:40 GMT

Frank Buiting wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Frank Buiting writes:

Ooh!  Ooh!  Special Move: Fish Slapping Dance!!  :)

LOL! [cue to a man struggling on a beach] "It's ... "

And now for something completely different.

A man with a Tape Recorder up his nose...  :)

It's getting too silly!
(No it's not! Yes it is! No it isn't!... are you here for an argument?)

Would that be the 5 message argument, or the full thread?

I never wanted to be in such a shambledy thread anyway... I always wanted to
be ... a LEGO builder! Leaping from brick to brick! The mighty 2x4, the BURP!
with my best friends by my side! We'd sing, sing, sing!

AFOL:
I'm a AFOL and I'm okay, I build all night and do office work all day!

Choir:
He's a AFOL and he's okay, He builds all night and does office work all day!

AFOL:
I build some stuff, collect some sets, and ride around my trains.
On Wednesdays I go shopping, play with Mindstorms to train my brains.

Choir:
He builds some stuff, collects some sets and rides around his trains.On
Wednesdays he goes shopping and plays with Mindstorms to train his brains!

[who does the next verse? ;-)]

lol No one-- family NG, remember;-)

-John

-Frank