 Castle / 2816
Re: Thoughts on using yellow for a castle...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 23:55:58 GMT

Hello fellow Eri[ck]s of YellowCastle!

I too will always be a yellow castle fan. Though Eric K has made grey look
good.

My 4th century villa in Gaul is inspired by yellow castle. With red roofs.
Populated by yellow castle era types.
Plug: http://www.inch.com/~olsone/villa/villa.html

It's got rather more fortifications and armed sentries than a villa should,
but, I pretend that the owners KNOW that Gaul is going to be overrun one day
soon by Germans eager to cross the Rhine.