 Castle / 2792
2791  |  2793
Subject:
Thoughts on using yellow for a castle...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:04:42 GMT

I fianlly started construction on my walled city.  I started on the gate
house, and the front wall.  I was building in gray.  Very early in the
building process, it became painfully obvious that I just don't have enough
gray...  As I was sitting there contemplating my situation, I looked over at
the dirt yellow caslte I recieved in a trade.  I started to clean it...

Once it was clean, I rebuilt it.  I must say I really like this castle.  I
think the yellow really works.  Now that could be my nostalgia talking, or the
fact that I have a ton of yellow, and very little gray!

Here is my vision...  I want to create a large gate house with a wall around a
city.  The wall and most of the defense structures will be yellow.  The
architecture of 375 will influence the construction.  I will use some gray for
accent colors, and red for the draw bridge and gates, etc.

I am interested in what others might think.  Do you like the Yellow Castle?
Do you think yellow can work on a large scale?

Eric