 Off-Topic / Fun / 4514
Re: Thoughts on using yellow for a castle...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:17:08 GMT

redirected to lugnet.off-topic.fun

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
In lugnet.castle, Eric Lind writes:
In lugnet.castle, Eric Brouwer writes:

<extraneous verbiage snipped>

First the Jeffs hone in, now a Bruce?  This kind of intrusion won't be
tolerated!

Rise up, fellow Eri[ck]s!(1)  We'll have to wear authentic, hornless Viking
helms or something like that to distinguish us.  Actually, look for non-naked,
non-blue people.  Yeah, that'd work.

Eric "the" Lind

(1)come to think of it, most of us are Eric, not Erik, but that's beside the
point.