 Castle / 18674
Re: 2004 Castle Products
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 01:10:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Rocco J. Carello wrote:
"Hey, grey is one of our core, classic colors - do you think we're just going to
trash it?"

There are already a bazillion threads about the color changes. This isn't one of
them.

For those of us who are concerned about this colour change issue, Thomas message
is pertinent enough to deserve belonging to this thread (or any other for that
matter).

If the old greys/brown are in fact being replaced (yes, there are some of us
that can hardly believe it...) i have to tell you that TLC doesn't deserve my
confidence anymore and, almost any rumour will start to make sense from now on.

There again, i find Thomas message quiet ON-topic!

Maybe you don't feel that way, but changing a basic color like (light) grey, is
just a thing that *could not* happen. Therefore, please excuse the ones of us
that feeling offended and betrayed just can't get over it.

Best,

Paulo Renato

P.S. Many thanks Jake for your much appreciated efforts!