 Castle / 18673
Re: 2004 Castle Products
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 22:28:22 GMT

How about "I'm conscracting my head over some of these new sets".

Or  "What I can build is constracted by these new sets".

;)

-Aaron

"Todd Lehman" <tsl@tsl.bu.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.castle, Jake McKee wrote:
Yes, there is a new Knights Kingdom series coming next year, which does
include what we call "constraction" (constructible action) figures. • Those

When I see the word "constraction" I don't think "contructible" + • "action"...
I think "constriction" + "contraction" + "distraction"...  But that's • probably
just me.

As in, "My stomach goes into constractions thinking about Galidor."  :D

--Todd