 Castle / 18659
Re: 2004 Castle Products
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:17:31 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Christian Treczoks wrote:
Rocco J Carello wrote:
"Hey, grey is one of our core, classic colors - do you think we're just going to
trash it?"
There are already a bazillion threads about the color changes. This isn't one of
them.
In case you haven't noticed - Gray is one of the primary colours when it
comes to castles ;-)

Seriously - Tom raises an important point here: "How reliable is TLC?",
and I see close connections between changes in bricks/colours and
changes in sets.

Yes, Tom does raise an important point. However, it is the same point that was
raised in all of the "color change" threads, and it is off-topic in this thread
no matter how far he wants to stretch a tangent that connects them.

Personally, I am sick of reading about the color changes. Normally, people would
say, "nobody is forcing you to read about the color changes, so stop
complaining," if somebody said they were sick of reading about color changes.
Naturally, I have stopped reading the color change threads.

Unfortunately, I rather feel as if I am being forced to read about the color
changes when somebody posts about them in unrelated topics as if there was
actually something new to say on the subject. There is nothing new to say on the
subject. We are smelling the glove. Get over it, or post in one of those long
circular threads where people argue about it all day long. This thread is
supposed to be about 2004 Castle Products as the title would suggest.

And no, I don't see "close connections between changes in bricks/colours and
changes in sets". People who have seen the new Snowspeeder and Millennium Falcon
seem to agree that they are better designs than the originals. Better designs.
Who is going to complain about that and how is it relevant to the color change?