 Castle / 18661
Re: 2004 Castle Products
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:55:18 GMT

(snip)

The inclusion of one thing doesn’t equal the demise of another. Back to the “wait for the facts” discussion: Who said System scale Castle is dead? Not us. Hey, it’s one of our core, classic themes - do you think we’re just going to trash it?

After the color change announcement (Rocco, this one’s for you) I think there will be a lot of wild theories floating around. The train of though goes like this “If Lego will discontinue core colors what else are they capable of?”

People in the Lego community are waiting for the other shoe to fall (whatever that means). More and timely info will help keep the ferver to a dull roar.

Thanks for the update.

Mike