 Castle / 16269
Re: The Village of Dahyart version 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 14:36:16 GMT

Very Cool, Anthony!  I can see that I missed a lot while I was offline (been
fighting with my service provider).  Your town is great.  The wide variety
of animals is what really caught my eye.  I like the ducks, chickens, and
cows, of course.  I especially liked the grey goose and the peacock though.
I hadn't seen those before.  I thought it was a nice touch having the cat
sneaking up on the rooster.  Oh, I also think the SNOT lamb is cool.  One
question.  What are the black and white animals in your detail teaser shot?
At first I thought they were sheep, but they are different from your other
sheep.  So, what are they?  Sheep, goats, dogs, hippos, what? :)  Anyway,
great MOC.  Of course, we are kind of spoiled and expect greatness from you.

Build On,
Josh