 Castle / 16196
Re: The Village of Dahyart version 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 06:12:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nick Oranzi writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Anthony Sava writes:
Gallery:

PLMKWYT

--Anthony
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros
http://www.ozbricks.net/ikros/chaos.html

EXCELLENT!

Thanks much!

Your first one was great but this one is fantastic.  The little details like
the livestock, the well and the offsetting of buildings really makes a huge
difference.

I'd say.  As I began rearranging the whole thing I began to wonder if I wasn't
going to run out of buildings.  Placement makes all the difference.

My favorite is the little blacksmith shop in the dtail shot.

That was actually just an afterthought while building roofs, but I'm glad you
liked the final result.

My only problem seemed to be the buildings being so close to the tower.  The
pillars are overshadowed by the buildings and also it seems odd that the
wizard would let the folks build so close.  Maybe a 16 stud bufferzone to
seperate the sections, giving more emphasis to the tower, unless you
purposely put them so close for that reason of over development to
understate the actual power of the tower...

Time reveals all things...

The new story seems like it
will be rather exciting though honestly i haven't finished your first epic.

-Nick
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/oranzinr

Thanks much!  I'm hoping the new story will be as good as the first, though I
will admit I think less of it than others.  I hope not to dissapoint,
especially if you get around to finishing the first story and expect an end to
the second :)

Thanks for the feedback!

--Anthony