 Castle / 16225
Re: The Village of Dahyart version 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 05:03:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Henry Kruer writes:
Oh, wow.  This is great.  The details abound... every little nook captures
the feeling of a little village.  I love the cow fence and the little pond
near by.  Wow.

Thanks much!  I'm glad you liked it.

Only one question:  have you designed an interior for any of the houses, or
perhaps for the Tower?  That would be awesome.

-JHK

Unfortunately, none of the houses have interiors, they're just shells.
However, the Tower does, and I'll be releasing pictures of it soon.

And thanks for the reply!

--Anthony