 Castle / 16178
Re: The Village of Dahyart version 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 21:40:39 GMT

Here are the first four pythagorean combinations that match:

3 -  4 -  5  for brick/plate length 6
5 - 12 - 13  for brick/plate length 14
8 - 15 - 17  for brick/plate length 18
7 - 24 - 25  for brick/plate length 26

oh you forgot my favorite!
6 - 8 - 10

and also, there is

2 - 5 - ~4.5 (use a jumper plate)

as shown here:

BTW, thanks for posting these! I always wondered about them... I did a graph at
home and extended it out to 13x13.. but the math just got too tedious after
that (i was doing everything by hand).

oops. just let everyone know i'm a total math geek.
<crawls back in hole>
-lenny