 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 888
887  |  889
Subject:
The Village of Dahyart version 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 20:06:33 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

After reading the very helpful constructive criticism I recieved, and after
reviewing my recent village MOC, I decided to redesign it.  So... I did.

I've totally redesigned the layout of the city and added much more detail.
Such details include flowers (go figure), livestock, and even cobblestones.

So here it is again, for the first time, with much more gritty detail:

Ten years after it fell, the High Mage Greylen magically rebuilt the Tower of
Olyian to suit his own needs.  Not knowning it's true history, the people of
Ikros began calling the tower "Greylen's Tower," and the name stuck.  As
Greylen's power and popularity grew, people began flocking to his tower for
guidance and help.  Eventually, the small village of Dahyart, several miles
away, moved itself to sit along the path that lead up to Greylen's Tower to be
closer to Ikros' star wizard and to gain his protection.  It has now become
somewhat of a tourist trap, as the village is beginning to tailor itself to
meet the needs of those who travel so far to visit the High Mage.

Teaser wide shot:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/village/newvillage/dahyart01.jpg

Teaser detail shot:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/village/newvillage/dahyartdetail04.jpg