 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 889
888  |  890
Subject:
Another Transformer - Trixie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 21:56:47 GMT

Hey All,

  I've uploaded anthother Transformers MOC - Trixie, Autobot scout. Goofy
name, I know, but what else do you call a girl-bot with three wheels?

  This one was tough to work out. I knew I wanted a smaller robot form this
time around, but that limited me to tiny vehicle modes like bikes and
go-karts and such. Luckily, I found my inspiration at 'Cils Page of
Transformers Junk (http://www.nervsys.net/~tabris/TF/), specifically with
Rushlight (http://www.nervsys.net/~tabris/TF/Rushlight-concept01.jpg), and
the bikebot challenge was on. While I knew I couldn't make a minifig-scale
trike look that cool, I loved the transformation and worked from there.

  Anyway, Trixie was the result:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=35750 (after moderation)

  Until then, a few pics:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BrokenEarth/Trixie/trix01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BrokenEarth/Trixie/trix10.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BrokenEarth/Trixie/trix11.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BrokenEarth/Trixie/trix14.jpg

  PLMKWYT, and, of course, criticism is welcome.

-jeremiah-